[Releasing] Qt 5 alpha approaching

simo.falt at nokia.com simo.falt at nokia.com
Wed Mar 7 04:12:34 CET 2012

Hi,
Releasing scripts allows us to even create alpha installer if so decided, at least for Linux. The source packaging and Linux/mac build scripts are not yet in Gerrit, but hopefully during this week. The source script might still miss some functionality, which was included in mkdist tools, like generating the docs and removing test sources, but otherwise it is getting there.

Simo