[Releasing] Qt 5 alpha 20120314: win32 msvc2010 x64: FAILURE

shane.kearns at accenture.com shane.kearns at accenture.com
Fri Mar 16 11:58:40 CET 2012

QtPIM has a compile error due to incorrect export declaration in QtOrganiser

Qtorganizermanagerenginefactory.h uses Q_NETWORK_EXPORT where it should use Q_ORGANIZER_EXPORT

This causes a link error on windows, as the class is not exported from the dll (Q_NETWORK_EXPORT is defined as __declspec(dllimport) when compiling anything other than QtNetwork)

Subject to local law, communications with Accenture and its affiliates including telephone calls and emails (including content), may be monitored by our systems for the purposes of security and the assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy.

www.accenture.com

Subject to local law, communications with Accenture and its affiliates including telephone calls and emails (including content), may be monitored by our systems for the purposes of security and the assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy.