[Releasing] Qt 5 alpha 20120314: linux g++ C++11: qtconnectivity FAILURE

lars.knoll at nokia.com lars.knoll at nokia.com
Sun Mar 18 10:22:37 CET 2012

On 3/18/12 1:40 AM, "ext Thiago Macieira" <thiago.macieira at intel.com>
wrote:

>On sábado, 17 de março de 2012 19.54.22, lars.knoll at nokia.com wrote:
>> >By the way, are those modules building both QtQuick1 and QtQuick2
>> >plugins?
>>
>> I think most of them have migrated to QtQuick 2.
>
>What does that mean for the Qt 4 compatibility?

It depends. We never really went out there and promised it for all of the
former mobility APIs. But if we need these, it should be rather
straightforward to port them over from QtMobility 1.3, as the C++ APIs
have for the largest part not changed a lot.

Btw, most Qt modules seem to be cleaned up now when it comes to
declarative compat headers, so we'll have that part solved by updating the
alpha package to newer sha1's.

Cheers,
Lars