[Releasing] Alpha package with patched build script available

marius.storm-olsen at nokia.com marius.storm-olsen at nokia.com
Fri Mar 30 07:16:04 CEST 2012

Due to my successful build on Windows + Linux with the previous alpha
package + a build script patch, I have uploaded an updated alpha package
which contains this patch.

You can get it here

http://releases.qt-project.org/alpha/20120329-2/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.0.0-alpha.tar.gz
and

http://releases.qt-project.org/alpha/20120329-2/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-5.0.0-alpha.zip

Now, please remember that we only support in-source developer build for
the alpha, so the following is a good set of commands:
     ./configure -developer-build -opensource -nomake tests
     ./build -j 16   # or whatever your system can handle

If we can get confirmed successful builds on Linux, Windows and OSX, we
are close to a release.

Please test.

--
.marius