[Releasing] Alpha package ready for testing

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Fri Mar 30 20:33:51 CEST 2012

On sexta-feira, 30 de março de 2012 12.25.16, marius.storm-olsen at nokia.com
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Another package is ready for testing at
>
> http://releases.qt-project.org/alpha/20120330/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-
> 5.0.0-alpha.tar.gz or
>
> http://releases.qt-project.org/alpha/20120330/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-
> 5.0.0-alpha.zip
>
> This package contains an additional fix for building WebKit on OSX, so lets
> hope this is final.

After discussion on IRC, I finally understood what Marius meant by "developer
build". He didn't want me to build with internal API or tests. The objective
was to build a non-installing Qt.

With that,
build done!
MAKE=gmake schedtool -D -n 20 -e ./build  11440.86s user 1154.54s system 323%
cpu 1:04:48.92 total