[Releasing] Qt5 beta2 installers in origin, Fri

Äijälä Johanna Johanna.Aijala at digia.com
Fri Nov 2 10:54:13 CET 2012

Hi,

Latest status of installers: all installers except windows 64 bit are at origin /latest/ folder.

Note, Creator packages still a step behind, Ubuntu 11.10 (32 bit and 64 bit), Ubuntu 12.04 64 bit and windows creator packages from yesterday. Ubuntu 12.04 64 bit has two days old creator and mac creator package from Oct 25. We are in the process of updating creator packages so that they will be up-do-date, hopefully we get that finished beginning of next week.

Br,
Johanna