[Releasing] Please add RIM to the review of each commit which changes Qt version

Vladimir Minenko vminenko at rim.com
Wed Nov 7 11:25:28 CET 2012

Hi,

Please add me to the review of each commit which changes Qt version. We need to know when Qt version will be changed on master. Changing Qt version leads to a change in the library names which needs to be configured the device image builds on our side. We need to know about this in advance.

Thanks!

--
Vladimir Minenko
Technical Manager, Qt