[Releasing] Meeting minutes: release team meeting 07.11.2012

Tanilkan Sinan Sinan.Tanilkan at digia.com
Wed Nov 7 13:35:11 CET 2012

Hi,

Thanks for the meeting today. Here are the minutes:

_Qt 5 beta 2 blockers_
The list of blockers for beta 2 was updated.

The biggest known concern for the release is Display is broken Mac 10.8 (https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-27862). A fix is made, and is moving trough the CI-system.

Our hopes is to create one set of packages before QTBUG-27862 moves in, and another set of packages after. That way we still have packages for testing if updating QtBase fails. We hope all other blockers should be fixed in the installers created today.

_Next release team meetings_
The next release team meetings will be held on Friday, November 09, 2012 at 12.00 and Monday, November 12 at 14.00 on irc: #qt-releases on Freenode.

Br,
Sinan