[Releasing] Test Update - Installer Packages

Stephen Kelly stephen.kelly at kdab.com
Thu Nov 8 17:45:30 CET 2012

On Friday, November 02, 2012 15:37:50 Motyka Rafal wrote:
> Please receive the next update on the smoke test of installer packages.
>
> Recommendation: Not ready for further testing.

I notice people are submitting testing reports. Has the recommendation
changed? Are the packages ready for further testing?

If they are, and if the packages at origin really are candidates to release as
'beta 2', then why are there still open bugs that the blocker depends on?

Either the open bugs need to be marked as fixed (if they are fixed) or closed
as invalid or can't reproduce, or removed from the meta bug.

If they are not fixed and are going to be removed from the meta bug, I'd like
to know why, as was it was decided before that that is what we'll do.

Thanks,

--
Stephen Kelly <stephen.kelly at kdab.com> | Software Engineer
** Qt Developer Conference: http://qtconference.kdab.com/ **