[Releasing] QtCreator sources (or just headers) to Qt5 installer?

Jenssen Tim Tim.Jenssen at digia.com
Tue Oct 23 09:10:11 CEST 2012

> Äijälä Johanna wrote:
>> So, do we include just a specific set of headers? Is something else needed?
>> In that case, Tim could you create a .7z for us that includes the headers?

My question was: "What is the reason to include the source?" And if the answer is: "To build plugins against that distributed Qt Creator." Then

Andre' wrote
> A .7z of the Creator sources is about 17 MB.

shouldn't be a problem.

As information: the beta-2 is planned as offline only, so it can be inside the QtCreator installer component, but I suggest to add a source 7z.
Yes I/we are creating that 7z file on the build machines.