[Releasing] Testing: 10/30/2012 + NA [fail]

Stephen Kelly stephen.kelly at kdab.com
Tue Oct 30 17:12:04 CET 2012

On Tuesday, October 30, 2012 16:57:36 Sergio Ahumada wrote:
> > stephen at hal:/opt/qt/binary/Qt5.0.0beta2/5.0.0-beta2/gcc$ ./bin/assistant
> > Failed to load platform plugin "xcb". Available platforms are:
> > linuxfb
> > minimal
> > xcb
> >
> > Aborted (core dumped)
>
> https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-27766

stephen at hal:~/dev/src/cmake{master}$ sudo aptitude install libxcb-glx0
[sudo] password for stephen:
No packages will be installed, upgraded, or removed.
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 0 B of archives. After unpacking 0 B will be used.

Apparently I already have it installed. Or is it the packaging systems that
need it?

Thanks,

--
Stephen Kelly <stephen.kelly at kdab.com> | Software Engineer