[Releasing] configure.exe in source packages for Qt 5.1

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at digia.com
Wed Apr 3 16:52:13 CEST 2013

If getting output for configure -help is the only reason, can't we handle this  script? It could print some explanation (obviously not the help from configure.exe, but something along the lines of "This is the configure bootstrap script. You'll need perl, and a compiler (cl, icl, or g++) in your PATH to run it." if one argument is "-help", and there's no configure.exe.

Regards

Kai