[Releasing] Qt-5.1.0 Alpha builds

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Tue Apr 9 05:27:42 CEST 2013

On terça-feira, 9 de abril de 2013 07.09.23, Алексей Павлов wrote:
> Hi!
> I just build Qt-5.1.0 Alpha with MinGW-w64 toolchain
> GCC-4.8.0-dwarf-rev1<http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingwbuilds/files/host-> windows/releases/4.8.0/32-bit/threads-posix/dwarf/x32-4.8.0-release-posix-dw
> arf-rev1.7z/download>. Also my build contain QtCreator-2.7.0 and QBS from
> git.
> To relocate QTDIR folder you can simply run "qtbinpatcher --nobackups" from
> QTDIR after moving it to another location (not tested on 5.1).
> During build I apply patch for
> QTBUG-29099<https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-29099> and
> has problem described in
> QTBUG-30561<https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-30561>

Hello Aleksei

Thanks for the report. We will not release binaries with the alpha, but we do
appreciate any reports that it does work and if you have compilation problems.

QTBUG-29099 should be fixed and should not need any patching anymore. But I
can't find the patch for QTBUG-30561. Has it been applied to stable?