[Releasing] [Development] Is it possible to release an installer for Qt 5.1.0 alpha ?

Turunen Tuukka Tuukka.Turunen at digia.com
Mon Apr 15 07:26:32 CEST 2013

Hi,

The right answer is of course: "when it is ready".

You can follow the work in the releasing mailing lists and IRC channel - you can even participate quite easily.

Before beta is released there will be candidates / snapshots available. By helping in testing these we can get the beta (and final) out faster and in better quality.

Yours,

Tuukka