[Releasing] Testing: 2013-08-28 + android-g++ [fail]

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at digia.com
Wed Aug 28 11:46:33 CEST 2013

sdktool addkeys returns '4' if the key was already registered into Qt Creator (e.g. due to a previous installation).

The install scripts for 5.1.0 (qt.510.android_qtcreator_settings ) do not take this into account, and treat it as an error. This has been fixed in 5.1.1 though.

I see two ways to mitigate this: Either update the 5.1.0 package, or change sdktool to always return 4. The first option sounds more appealing to me.

Anyway, this isn't a regression from the old installer, e.g. if you uninstalled the android package, and re-installed it again. But it's more visible now that you can first install e.g. 5.1.1, and then 5.1.0.

Regards

Kai