[Releasing] New Qt5.2 snapshot available

Heikkinen Jani Jani.Heikkinen at digia.com
Tue Dec 3 11:20:43 CET 2013

Hi all,

There is now new snapshot available after RC1: http://download.qt-project.org/snapshots/qt/5.2/5.2.0/2013-12-03_186/

Unfortunately all mac installers are missing, hoping we could get those later today.

Qt5 changes after RC1:
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,72930
* qtdoc fcbf633...e4e366e (3):
> Added platform notes for Qt Multimedia on Android.
> Doc: Fix version number
> Doc: Update "Getting Started" guide for changes in Qt Creator 3.0

* qtqa 0c4f563...22c7a1f (1):
> qtqa: Delete $qt_dir only if needed

* qtwebkit-examples 0a67390...634cddb (1):
> Doc: Updated url variable in qdocconf files.

https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,72924:
* qtdeclarative a634887...17da877 (6):
> Update changelog for 5.2.0
> Doc: Change the order of QQuickText function definitions
> Doc: Update examples used in Writing QML Extensions tutorial
> Handle boundingboxes with NaN in them.
> disable qml import scan for qmljs
> Ensure that QML Windows respect the default platform window state

* qtmultimedia 041e75d...ea9f978 (4):
> QNX/PPS: Fix end-of-track handling
> Add changes-5.2.0 file.
> Fix version availability for VideoOutputs autoOrientation property.
> Android: print a warning when using SurfaceTexture on Android 2.3.

* qtquickcontrols 34523bb...78c8e7d (2):
> Fix typo in tableview example.
> Fix warning printed when using TabView

* qtserialport e0be9ed...5fabe1c (2):
> Obsolete the QSerialPort::UnknownParity enum value in QSerialPort
> Obsolete the isValid() method in QSerialPortInfo

* qtwinextras 4431a4d...ed4d739 (1):
> Add plugins.qmltypes file

Jani Heikkinen
Release Manager