[Releasing] [Development] Qt5.1 new snapshot

Turunen Tuukka Tuukka.Turunen at digia.com
Mon Jul 1 07:43:20 CEST 2013

Hi,

I have seen very little reports in the mailing lists for testing RC2
packages. Please take it for a spin and fill the report.

As Jani said, it is a good candidate to be the final 5.1.0 - we should now
test it and see if things are properly fixed.

I hope we are able to release 5.1.0 soon. There will always be things to
fix, and there is a large amount of fixes waiting in stable already (for
5.1.1). For our users the key thing is all the improvements there are in
5.1 compared to our previous release. Many are eagerly waiting to have it.

Yours,

--

Tuukka Turunen
Director, R&D

Address: Piippukatu 11, 40100 Jyväskylä, FINLAND
Email: tuukka.turunen at digia.com
Mobile: + 358 40 7655 800

Qt Website: http://qt.digia.com
Qt Blog: http://blog.qt.digia.com
Qt Project: http://www.qt-project.org

PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and any attachments are intended only for use by the named
addressee and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If
you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, copy or take
any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error,
please contact the sender immediately and delete the message and any
attachments accompanying it. Digia Plc does not accept liability for any
corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses occurring to
this message.