[Releasing] Late serial port change into 5.1.0

Turunen Tuukka Tuukka.Turunen at digia.com
Tue Jul 2 15:49:16 CEST 2013

Stopping 5.1 release now means quite big delay, and also likely delay to upcoming releases.

Serial port is an add-on and thus we should have quite good flexibility to change things in it.

Yours,

--

Tuukka Turunen
Director, R&D

Address: Piippukatu 11, 40100 Jyväskylä, FINLAND
Email: tuukka.turunen at digia.com<mailto:tuukka.turunen at digia.com>
Mobile: + 358 40 7655 800

Qt Website: http://qt.digia.com
Qt Blog: http://blog.qt.digia.com
Qt Project: http://www.qt-project.org

PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and any attachments are intended only for use by the named addressee and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the message and any attachments accompanying it. Digia Plc does not accept liability for any corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses occurring to this message.