[Releasing] New installers available

Heikkinen Jani Jani.Heikkinen at digia.com
Fri Jun 14 13:52:37 CEST 2013

Hi all!

Last night we succeed to create new packages with updated content(based on qt5.git from yesterday) and now we are really close to Qt5.1 RC1. According to our understanding these two changes are still needed before we can create final RC1 packages but does anyone know something else which really needs to be in before we can make the release candidate?

https://codereview.qt-project.org/58549  (QTBUG-30046:Race condition in QDir::mkpath / QFileSystemEngine::createDirectory)

https://codereview.qt-project.org/58635 (QTBUG-31672:Crash in Qt Designer when undocking/moving docks with tree widgets around)

You can find installers here:
Offline:
http://download.qt-project.org/snapshots/qt/5.1/5.1.0-rc1/backups/

Online:
NOTE: It takes time to replicate online content to mirrors. That's why you shouldn't test these before Sat 15.6.2013. If you try those earlier you might face some installation problems and miss some content
http://download.qt-project.org/online/qt5/online_installers/

br,
Jani