[Releasing] Regression for BlackBerry 10 on Qt 5.1 RC1

Vladimir Minenko vminenko at blackberry.com
Wed Jun 26 19:20:48 CEST 2013

The story is not at the end yet.

Another approved and staged change has yet to come into the release branch:

https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,59923

I assume that CI will not fail on it, since it used to work on stable.

Just to highlight: on a build w/o that change, the screen of any QQ2 app
is screwed after the device is rotated.

I know that BB10 is not an official Qt platform, but I hope there are
enough other reasons to consider it as important.

Thanks!

--
Vladimir