[Releasing] [Development] Starting preparations for Qt 5.1

Sorvig Morten Morten.Sorvig at digia.com
Tue Mar 19 07:52:42 CET 2013

On Mar 18, 2013, at 5:05 PM, Knoll Lars <Lars.Knoll at digia.com> wrote:

> On 3/18/13 4:58 PM, "Laszlo Papp" <lpapp at kde.org> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 3:52 PM, Thomas McGuire <thomas.mcguire at kdab.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> QtSensors needs to be added to qt5.git, but couldn't yet, due to CI
>> failures.
>> See https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,48905.
>>

>> + QtSerialPort: https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,49157
>
> + Mac and X11 extras. Yes, these are known.

QtMacExtras is currently not in a releasable state. It's missing documentation, some examples and needs some general polish and bug fixes.

I think we also need to resolve the "native type" converters discussion to know which API's goes into QtMacExtras.

Since we are running out of time for 5.1 - should we postpone it to 5.2?

Morten