[Releasing] Qt-5.0.2 preview packages

Koehne Kai Kai.Koehne at digia.com
Wed Mar 27 09:51:39 CET 2013

Hi Alexpux,

Thanks for building & providing the package! Hopefully this will also give us some feedback regarding gcc 4.8.0 / DWARF ...

I guess you applied patches on top of Qt to get it compiled with 4.8.0. Are these available somewhere ?

Btw, unfortunately we missed a 5.0.2 qmake change in creator 2.7.0, which results in quite a few plugins being ignored. That can be fixed by applying

https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,52290
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,52330

on top of 2.7.0.

Regards