[Releasing] Meeting minutes: Qt 5.1 release team meeting 29.04.2013

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Thu May 2 22:38:05 CEST 2013

On quinta-feira, 2 de maio de 2013 14.57.00, Francisco Ortega wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I meant, how about having a pre-built binaries for a Windows 7/Win6/Visual
> Studio 2012/OPenGL Desktop... for 5.1

Ah, the "Win8" below means it was compiled on Win 8, but it should work just
fine on Win6 and up. Probably even Win 5 (XP), but I don't recommend you use
that.

Also note that Windows 8 is version 6.2.

> > installer****

http://download.qt-project.org/snapshots/qt/5.1/5.1.0-beta1/backups/2013-05-02-11/qt-windows-opensource-5.1.0-beta1-msvc2012_opengl-x86_64-offline-2013-05-02-11.exe

If it doesn't work for you, let us know.