[Releasing] [Development] Qt5.2 RC1 snapshot

Heikkinen Jani Jani.Heikkinen at digia.com
Wed Nov 20 09:34:32 CET 2013

There is compilation issue. Fix is under way but it seems to have some compilation issue as well, see https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,71738

Br,

Jani

From: Yang Fan [mailto:missdeer at gmail.com]
Sent: 20. marraskuuta 2013 10:31
To: Heikkinen Jani
Cc: development at qt-project.org; releasing at qt-project.org
Subject: Re: [Development] Qt5.2 RC1 snapshot

What's the problem of iOS package, does the source code issues stop the build process? or just the simple packaging issues?

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 4:24 PM, Heikkinen Jani <Jani.Heikkinen at digia.com<mailto:Jani.Heikkinen at digia.com>> wrote:
Hi all,

We are still fighting with different problems with builds & packaging and that's why there isn't proper packages with updated content available yet :( Builds are ongoing and we are hoping to get most of packages for your testing and verification later today.
We know at least iOS package won't be available then, maybe later this evening when we can integrate new fix for its build issues in qt5.git & rebuild the packages.

We will sent information about new packages later today...

Br
Jani