[Releasing] [Development] FW: Finalizing qt5.2 RC1

Wolfgang Bremer wbremer at blackberry.com
Fri Nov 22 14:27:29 CET 2013

Hi all,

please add the following patch to this list
https://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,72023 : actually complain
about invalid -[no-]{sql|imageformat}-* options

A change to the configure script in release branch introduced a
regression with our internal builds without producing an error message.
This patch produces at least the necessary error message to fix the
configure line.

Thanks,
Wolfgang