[Releasing] Meeting minutes: Qt 5.2 release team meeting 25.11.2013

Heikkinen Jani Jani.Heikkinen at digia.com
Wed Nov 27 08:45:54 CET 2013

I agree with Lars. I removed this from RC1 blocker list and added it to new metatask containing issues which is agreed to be fixed in final (https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-35145)

And what comes to that metatask & fixes after RC1: In my opinion we should keep delta between RC1 & final as small as possible and add only those fixes which are really needed to be fixed. All nice to have's are unnecessary risk to break something... I hope we can agree we will stage to release branch only those fixes which are listed in that metatask. And adding/removing items to that metatask should be done by discussing it in releasing list.

This means also that we should agree creator & ifw sha's for RC1 as well and change those for final only if there is some issue listed in that metatask fixed.

Any comments?

Br,
Jani