[Releasing] [Development] HEADS UP: Qt 5.3.0 - merge stable into release

Heikkinen Jani Jani.Heikkinen at digia.com
Tue Apr 8 07:44:30 CEST 2014

>>I would also like to request that the following be merged into release
>>*before* it becomes 5.3:
>>
>>   https://codereview.qt-project.org/79787
>>   https://codereview.qt-project.org/79827
>>
>>They're both simple documentation fixes, and already approved.

In my opinion these changes should be moved to stable as John already commented. At the moment there is no reason to integrate any changes to release branch...

And like I wrote we are planning to do FF merge from stable to release -> if we integrate new changes to release we need first merge release from stable (OK, I haven't check this and this might be the case even without these changes)

Br,
Jani