[Releasing] Meeting minutes: Qt release team meeting 11.08.2014

Robin Burchell robin+qt at viroteck.net
Fri Aug 22 15:54:49 CEST 2014

On Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 2:36 PM, Heikkinen Jani
<Jani.Heikkinen at digia.com> wrote:
> Unfortunately Alpha didn’t go out during this week L There is still some
> issues to be solved before we can put it out. Sorry about the delay.
>
> Target is to put Alpha out as soon as possible, hoping that can happen early
> next week.

You might want to delay that a bit longer, given that integrations
have been failing all over the place since at least yesterday due to
Ubuntu CI nodes seemingly running out of memory, and nobody appears to
have a clue why/how to fix it. Actually, as far as I can tell (from
my/others repeatedly trying to get attention to it on #qt-qa), there's
not even been clear visibility that someone is working on the
problem...