[Releasing] [Development] Branching 5.3.2

Frederik Gladhorn frederik.gladhorn at digia.com
Thu Aug 28 18:10:17 CEST 2014

In good old tradition I will lock down the 5.3 branches tomorrow morning.
Patches that should be in 5.3.2 can be re-targeted of course.

The lock down is needed to create the branches without races and random
commits in the middle. We will try to move to the discussed improved scheme
(without locking down any branches) in the future, but not for this release
yet.

Once all ongoing integrations have finished the 5.3.2 branches will be created,
they are equivalent to the former release branches and require the release
team to stage patches. The choice will as always be conservative in order to
make the release go smooth.

Cheers,
Frederik