[Releasing] Integration of qt5.git

Gladhorn Frederik Frederik.Gladhorn at digia.com
Tue Feb 4 10:36:05 CET 2014

This topic has never been formally closed. Since the discussion died down and the topic has been agreed upon by consensus, we'd like to move forward testing this scheme for a release and see if it works for Qt or not.

The people making the releases who mostly suffer under qt5.git not integrating asked again about the status and I'd like to conclude this by assuming consensus.

As a first step we'll start having a nightly run of qt5.git testing without new changes. Once that runs reasonably well we can start to update qt5.git without the full test run.

Greetings,
Frederik