[Releasing] Meeting minutes: Qt release team meeting 10.11.2014
jani.heikkinen at theqtcompany.com
Tue Nov 11 08:39:36 CET 2014
Meeting minutes from Qt Release Team meeting 10.11.2014:
- Qt5.4.0 status
* branching '5.4.0' from '5.4' done
* Mac 10.10 are in use in the packaging
* Most of blocker issues from https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-41613 has fix (proposal) available
* Target is still to get RC out next Tue 18th Nov
- To be done before final release:
* Fix remaining blocker issues
* Create change files
* Header diffs (Thiago promised to do that after branching)
* Update known issues page (http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt540-KnownIssues)
- Next meeting Mon 17th Nov 16:00 CET
Release Manager | The Qt Company
Irc log below:
[17:00:47] <jaheikki3> akseli: iieklund: kkoehne: thiago: fkleint: ZapB: tronical: wolfgang-b: vladimirM: aholza: peter-h: mapaaso: ankokko: fkleint: carewolf: fregl: ablasche_: ping
[17:00:52] <ankokko__> jaheikki3: pong
[17:01:09] <kkoehne> jaheikki3: pong
[17:02:08] <ZapB-office> jaheikki3: pong
[17:03:21] <akseli> jaheikki3: pong
[17:04:30] <jaheikki3> Time to start Qt release team meeting
[17:04:41] <jaheikki3> on agenda today
[17:04:48] <jaheikki3> Qt5.4.0 status
[17:05:07] <jaheikki3> Any additional item to the agenda?
[17:07:17] <carewolf> jaheikki3: pong
[17:07:45] <jaheikki3> Ok, lets start from Qt5.4.0 status
[17:08:21] <jaheikki3> As informed in dev list today, branching '5.4.0' from '5.4' is now done
[17:09:04] <-> vladimirM_ on nyt nimimerkiltään vladimirM
[17:09:13] <jaheikki3> Mac 10.10 are in use in the packaging
[17:09:58] <jaheikki3> Most of blocker issues from https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-41613 has fix (proposal) available
[17:11:12] <jaheikki3> There hasn't been snapshots available so well during last week, let's hope we will have new one during tomorrow
[17:11:34] <jaheikki3> At least all known packaging related problems should be solved now
[17:11:48] <kkoehne> Sounds good :)
[17:12:09] <jaheikki3> Target is still to get RC out next Tue 18th Nov
[17:13:09] <jaheikki3> Any comments / Questions?
[17:15:11] <jaheikki3> To be done before final release
[17:15:27] <jaheikki3> - Fix remaining blocker issues
[17:15:40] <jaheikki3> - Create change files
[17:15:51] <jaheikki3> - Header diffs
[17:16:04] <jaheikki3> - Update known issues page (http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt540-KnownIssues)
[17:16:22] <jaheikki3> Something else?
[17:19:40] <jaheikki3> OK, please notify me if you notice something to be done and missing from list above
[17:19:56] <jaheikki3> Is there something else that agree next meeting?
[17:22:01] <ZapB-office> Do we have a rough timescale for 5.5 as yet?
[17:22:42] <jaheikki3> ZapB-office: Yeah, see http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt-5.5-release
[17:22:51] <ZapB-office> thank you
[17:24:15] <jaheikki3> I propose to have Qt5.4.0 RC go/no go meeting Mon 17th Nov at this same time, ok for everyone?
[17:24:41] <ankokko__> sounds good
[17:25:12] <akseli> +1
[17:25:22] <ZapB-office> +
[17:25:23] <ZapB-office> 1
[17:26:01] <jaheikki3> Ok, let's end this meeting now & have new one next Monday
[17:26:13] <ZapB-office> thank you and bye
[17:26:18] <jaheikki3> Thanks & bye!
[17:26:20] <ankokko__> bye
More information about the Releasing