[Releasing] Meeting minutes: Qt release team meeting 13.10.2014

Heikkinen Jani jani.heikkinen at theqtcompany.com
Mon Oct 13 14:19:26 CEST 2014

Meeting minutes from Qt Release Team meeting 13.10.2014:

- Qt 5.4.0 Beta status
	* Quite many problems to get beta content in the packages
	* All known issues now fixed & qt5.git integration ongoing. If that succeed we should have beta content in place
	* And if packaging goes as planned we should have beta candidate packages available tomorrow & testing can start
	* If no new blockers found during testing plan is to release Qt5.4.0 beta later this week

- Current '-angle' packages will be replaced by '-opengl dynamic' ones immediately after beta
	* Just packaging related change, no need to do another beta because of that
	* We don't want to change this before beta anymore.  We don't want to get any risk to delay beta even more
	* New snapshot with that change will be available immediately after beta is out.

- Next meeting Mon 20.10.2014 13:30 CET

Best regards,
Jani Heikkinen
Release Manager | The Qt Company

The Qt Company / Digia Finland Ltd, Elektroniikkatie 10, 90590 Oulu, Finland
Email: jani.heikkinen at theqtcompany.com
www.qt.io |Qt Blog: http://blog.qt.digia.com/ | Twitter: @QtbyDigia, @Qtproject Facebook: www.facebook.com/qt