[Releasing] Meeting minutes: Qt release team meeting 15.09.2014

Heikkinen Jani Jani.Heikkinen at digia.com
Mon Sep 15 16:21:17 CEST 2014

Meeting minutes from Qt Release Team meeting 15.09.2014:

- Qt 5.3.2 release decision: GO!
	* 5.3.2 will be released Tue 16th Sep

- Next meeting Mon 22nd Sep 2014 16:00 CET


Irc log below:

[17:00:54] <jaheikki3> akseli: iieklund: kkoehne: thiago: fkleint: ZapB: tronical: wolfgang-b: vladimirM: aholza: peter-h: mapaaso: ankokko: fkleint: carewolf: fregl: ablasche_: ping
[17:01:26] <ankokko__> jaheikki3: pong
[17:01:30] <akseli> jaheikki3: pong
[17:01:55] <vladimirM> jaheikki3: yep, pong 
[17:01:57] <thiago_> jaheikki3: pong
[17:02:04] <fregl> jaheikki3: pong
[17:02:20] <kkoehne> jaheikki3: pong
[17:02:48] <jaheikki3> Time to start Qt release team meeting
[17:03:00] <jaheikki3> On agenda today:
[17:03:09] <jaheikki3> Qt5.3.2 go/no go
[17:03:22] <jaheikki3> Anything else?
[17:05:11] <jaheikki3> Ok, today we might have short meeting ;)
[17:05:19] <thiago_> yay
[17:05:31] <-> thiago_ on nyt nimimerkiltään thiago
[17:05:40] <jaheikki3> 5.3.2 go / no go:
[17:05:47] <jaheikki3> Final candidate packages has been under testing since last Thursday 
[17:05:58] <jaheikki3> All known blockers fixed from https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTBUG-40712
[17:06:29] <jaheikki3> Some new issues reported but no new blockers
[17:06:53] <jaheikki3> So I don't see any reason to delay the release
[17:07:15] <jaheikki3> My proposal is to put it out tomorrow
[17:08:05] <ankokko__> +1
[17:09:27] <thiago> sounds good
[17:09:50] <carewolf> jaheikki3: pong
[17:10:00] <carewolf> +1
[17:10:07] <vladimirM> +1
[17:10:31] <jaheikki3> great! Let's put 5.3.2 out tomorrow.
[17:10:55] <jaheikki3> Then next meeting: Next monday at this same time?
[17:11:09] <thiago> what are the topics?
[17:11:44] <jaheikki3> Well, I think we should check 5.4 status
[17:12:53] <thiago> beta, right
[17:13:01] <jaheikki3> yeah
[17:13:02] <thiago> what's the current target date for the beta?
[17:13:15] <jaheikki3> 30th Sep
[17:14:22] <thiago> ok, then the meeting looks good
[17:14:28] <thiago> we'll need to review the readiness status
[17:15:10] <jaheikki3> yeah, let's have a meeting next monday at this same time.
[17:15:25] <jaheikki3> That was all now, thanks & bye!
[17:15:31] <ankokko__> bye

More information about the Releasing mailing list