[Releasing] bug not fixed in 4.8.7: sending mouse events to deleted object on OS X

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 21:02:18 CEST 2015

On Tuesday April 14 2015 09:30:09 Thiago Macieira wrote:

> On Tuesday 14 April 2015 17:38:42 René J.V. Bertin wrote:
> > Bug report: https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-44343
>
> It's not even accepted as a valid bug.

That doesn't mean it isn't a bug, just that no one has bothered to take a look or act on it (and the attached fix does nothing more than implement what the comment already suggests what should be done).

> You know better than most that patches go to codereview.qt-project.org.

I uploaded the fix when I was still naive and optimistic that offering a solution to a reported bug would be appreciated O:-)