[Releasing] [Development] REMINDER: Qt5.5 branching completion

Oswald Buddenhagen oswald.buddenhagen at theqtcompany.com
Fri Feb 20 18:34:56 CET 2015

just a reminder that on monday we do the final downmerge from dev to
5.5. what misses this merge won't be in 5.5 - no cherry-picks, as usual!

now is a really good time to send me retargeting requests before hitting
the stage button again.

i'll also note that as with 5.3 before, 5.4 is NOT closed - continue to
submit applicable important bugfixes there (in particular when they
affect the build - the no-cherry-pick rule applies to older branches as
well!). we'll let it slowly die after we actually release 5.5.