[Releasing] 5.5.1 ChangeLog contains important information, please make sure it's in the announcement

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Wed Sep 23 06:12:52 CEST 2015

For 5.5.0, the announcements did not include any link to the changelog, which
included important information to users. I fixed that post-release.

Let's please not make the same mistake for 5.5.1.

Also, please don't link to individual modules' changelogs. People won't read
that. I prepared a master changelog, which you can find at

https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/126113/1/dist/changes-5.5.1-master

This file will not be in the release, so someone please copy & paste the text
into a page somewhere that is linked from the release announcement.