[Releasing] Qt 5.5.1 'rc' available

Heikkinen Jani jani.heikkinen at theqtcompany.com
Wed Sep 23 10:37:54 CEST 2015

Hi all,

We have finally new Qt 5.5.1 snapshot available<http://download.qt.io/snapshots/qt/5.5/5.5.1/>

Windows: http://download.qt.io/snapshots/qt/5.5/5.5.1/153/

Linux: http://download.qt.io/snapshots/qt/5.5/5.5.1/190/

Mac: http://download.qt.io/snapshots/qt/5.5/5.5.1/142/

We are targeting to release Qt 5.5.1 as soon as possible, most probably during next week. These packages are almost final ones, only two changes are still coming in (https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/126113/ & https://codereview.qt-project.org/#/c/126204/) so please test these packages carefully and inform me immediately if you find something which should block the release. And remember, we aren't updating the packages because of any nice-to-have issue anymore...

br,

Jani