[Releasing] [Development] brown paper bag issue in Qt 5.6.1 packages

Giuseppe D'Angelo dangelog at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 22:52:39 CEST 2016

Hi,

On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 12:20 PM, Jani Heikkinen <jani.heikkinen at qt.io> wrote:
> Actually there is quite many things to do for the new release (agree the
> content, get the agreed content in etc.) but if we are assuming content is
> agreed to be one change + version bumps then the flow is pretty much as
> follows:

thank you for the extensive description. Some follow up questions: how
much of this is automated today? From just this high level
description, it looks like that most steps can be scripted. Also, what
are the real bottlenecks? Getting the content to integrate cleanly?
Testing the packages on all the platforms?

Cheers,
--
Giuseppe D'Angelo