[Releasing] Doing a new release of qtstyleplugins?

Dmitry Shachnev mitya57 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 18:09:12 CET 2016

Dear release team,

In Qt 5.7, the GTK+ style has been moved from qtbase to qtstyleplugins [1].

However, the last released tarball of qtstyleplugins [2] is from 2014, and
does not include that style yet. Can someone please generate a new tarball
for the latest qtstyleplugin code and update the page linked above?

For me any version number would work, and I can wait a bit in case you want
that release to be synchronized with Qt 5.7.1.

[1]: https://code.qt.io/cgit/qt/qtstyleplugins.git
[2]: http://download.qt.io/community_releases/additional_qt_src_pkgs/

--
Dmitry Shachnev