[Releasing] [Development] HEADS-UP: Branching from '5.8' to '5.8.0' started

Liang Qi cavendish.qi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 13:40:44 CET 2016

Then there will be batches of merges 5.6->5.7->5.8 before the final down
merge 5.8->5.8.0. If your changes are after those merges, it will miss the
5.8.0 release normally. (cherry-pick only for the critical things after the
final down merge.)

And I plan to do the merges during weekends, if CI/COIN works fine. Or if
you want your changes not missing this chance, please send some
notification to me, for example, reply this email to me(not all).

Best Regards,
Liang