[Releasing] [Development] Qt 5.9

Jake Petroules Jake.Petroules at qt.io
Tue Nov 29 08:32:31 CET 2016

> On Nov 28, 2016, at 11:24 PM, Jani Heikkinen <jani.heikkinen at qt.io> wrote:

I have no idea what I'm getting when I download these packages. Why do we maintain an inconsistency for macOS versus the other two host platforms? I don't see why we can't simplify this process and have ONE platform per installer...

Let's focus on delivering a better experience to our users and customers instead of dropping packages just because it makes our job a little bit easier. ;)