[Releasing] Meeting minutes from Qt Release Team meeting 31.1.2017

Edward Welbourne edward.welbourne at qt.io
Thu Feb 2 15:21:01 CET 2017

Jani Heikkinen reported an action item of the release team meeting:
>>>  *   API review to be started immediately after final downmerge.

I replied with (January 31, 2017 6:52 PM):
>> Let me know as soon as that down-merge is done.
>> Speaking of API review, review of
>> https://codereview.qt-project.org/157299
>> would be welcome.  If we can get it integrated - who knows - maybe some
>> day someone *else* can run the scripts ...

Jani Heikkinen (2 February 2017 06:17) told me:
> It is done now.

and so today I've duly produced initial API reviews for 5.9 (with a
minor delay while I tried to get
s/QtPrivete::QEnableIf<...>::Type/std::enable_if<...>::type/
ignored; but there were too many complications in that "..."):

https://codereview.qt-project.org/184384	qtbase
https://codereview.qt-project.org/184385	qtsvg
https://codereview.qt-project.org/184386	qtdeclarative
https://codereview.qt-project.org/184387	qtactiveqt
https://codereview.qt-project.org/184388	qtlocation
https://codereview.qt-project.org/184389	qtsensors
https://codereview.qt-project.org/184390	qtconnectivity
https://codereview.qt-project.org/184391	qtwayland
https://codereview.qt-project.org/184392	qt3d
https://codereview.qt-project.org/184393	qtserialbus
https://codereview.qt-project.org/184394	qtwebsockets
https://codereview.qt-project.org/184395	qtwebengine
https://codereview.qt-project.org/184396	qtquickcontrols2
https://codereview.qt-project.org/184397	qtcharts
https://codereview.qt-project.org/184398	qtdatavis3d
https://codereview.qt-project.org/184399	qtgamepad
https://codereview.qt-project.org/184400	qtscxml

Please study the changes to modules you care about,

	Eddy.