[Releasing] [Development] Focusing bug fixes to 5.9 branch and patch releases during H1/17

Torben Dannhauer torben at dannhauer.info
Sun Feb 12 20:00:38 CET 2017

Charley,

Thanks for the input.

I totally agree with you. I proposed some years ago an Preview/RC based
adoption of Qt, but this was refused.

I think Qt need to adopt as early as possible to new VS releases to be ready
once it is released as final.

"*way* to late" is eactly the wording I would use to describe the current
adoption speed.

Best regards,
Torben