[Releasing] [Development] Change file process & improvement proposal

Frederik Gladhorn frederik.gladhorn at qt.io
Tue Jan 24 13:20:35 CET 2017

On tirsdag 24. januar 2017 12.00.40 CET Kai Koehne wrote:
> Looks like this discussion got stuck before reaching a conclusion ...

Why only there? All relevant changes should have it - regardless of branch.

I would actually suggest we change the sanity bot to -1 any change that has no
[ChangeLog] entry. And we then agree on a marker that says "no changelog
needed".

[ChangeLog] none

or similar.
At this point we'll be all constantly reminded to add change log entries and
it's still reasonably easy to opt out.

Cheers,
Frederik