[Releasing] first Qt 5.9.0 beta snapshot available

Bullinger, Julius julius.bullinger at intel.com
Mon Mar 27 11:24:33 CEST 2017

-----Original Message-----
From: Development [mailto:development-bounces+julius.bullinger=intel.com at qt-project.org] On Behalf Of Jani Heikkinen
Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2017 14:17
To: development at qt-project.org
Cc: releasing at qt-project.org
Subject: [Development] first Qt 5.9.0 beta snapshot available

> Hi all,
>
> We have finally first Qt 5.9.0 beta snapshot available via Qt Online Installer for mac and linux users, windows one coming later today or tomorrow
> morning. Snapshot is smoke tested & seems to be pretty much OK.
> Please download the snaphot (instructions here: https://wiki.qt.io/How_to_get_snapshot_via_online_installer) & take a tour.
> Make sure all beta blockers are listed in https://bugreports.qt.io/issues/?filter=18394.
>
> br,
> Jani

Hi,

I see there are Windows snapshots available for the open source builds since Thursday. Will they also be made available for Enterprise customers?

Thanks and best regards,
Julius
Intel Deutschland GmbH
Tel: +49 89 99 8853-0, www.intel.de
Managing Directors: Christin Eisenschmid, Christian Lamprechter
Registered Office: Munich