[Releasing] [Development] Maintainers, your action needed: Please check if 3rd party components needs to be updated for Qt 5.11 release

Lars Knoll lars.knoll at qt.io
Thu Apr 12 12:29:55 CEST 2018

> On 12 Apr 2018, at 12:25, Edward Welbourne <edward.welbourne at qt.io> wrote:
>
> Jani Heikkinen (12 April 2018 11:18)
>> Please check if some 3rd party component needs to be updated for Qt 5.11 release.
>
> There is a new release of CLDR, version 33 (and we've missed version 32, in fact).
> Whether we *need* to update it, however, is an open question ...
> We're currently on v31.0.1,

We’ve done a larger upgrade of all other unicode related things for 5.11, so adding this would round in principle off the whole thing. But I don’t think there’s a huge need to do the update, so I propose we do it for 5.12, ideally combined with an upgrade to Unicode 11 (once it’s released).

Cheers,
Lars