[Releasing] Qt 5.12 feature freeze is getting closer

Jani Heikkinen jani.heikkinen at qt.io
Tue Jul 31 06:40:34 CEST 2018

Hi all,

Kindly reminder: Feature freeze will be in effect after 3 weeks (20.8.2018). So please make sure all new features for Qt 5.12 are ready and in 'dev' early enough. And please notify me if there will be any new or any removed submodules for Qt5; at the moment i don't know any changes related to that since Qt 5.11

br,
Jani