[Releasing] HEADS-UP: Qt 5.13 Feature Freeze is in effect now

Jani Heikkinen jani.heikkinen at qt.io
Fri Feb 1 13:53:32 CET 2019

Hi all,

Feature freeze for Qt 5.13 is now in effect and branching from 'dev' to '5.13' is complete. From now on 'dev' is for Qt 5.14 and all changes targeted to Qt 5.13 must be done in '5.13' branch.

If not already done please update Qt 5.13 new features page: https://wiki.qt.io/New_Features_in_Qt_5.13

And plan is to publish Qt 5.13 alpha release as soon as possible. Let's see if we can get it out already during next week...

br,
Jani