[Releasing] [Development] Qt 5.13.0 released

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Wed Jun 19 17:35:28 CEST 2019

On Wednesday, 19 June 2019 03:59:29 PDT Jani Heikkinen wrote:
> I am happy to announce we have released Qt 5.13.0 today. Please read more
> information from Lars's release blog post:
> https://blog.qt.io/blog/2019/06/19/qt-5-13-released/
>
> Once again big thanks to everyone involved!

Linux distributions are advised to add a BuildRequires: libzstd-dev (or
equivalent) to their package management software). Yocto Project recipes
should also be updated to add that.

Linux distributions that ensure the XDG shared-mime-info package is always
installed can save 320 kB in QtCore by compiling with -no-mimetype-database.
You save 90 kB if you add libzstd but not this option.