[Releasing] Qt 6.1.0 Beta3 released

Christophe Giboudeaux christophe at krop.fr
Tue Apr 13 09:34:40 CEST 2021

Hello,

On Friday, 9 April 2021 13:47:24 CEST Jani Heikkinen wrote:
> Hi Everyone!
>
> We have released the Qt 6.1.0 Beta3 today. As earlier you can get it via
> online installer. Src packages are also available in the Qt Account and
> download.qt.io. Delta to the beta2 attached.

Looks like the download URL for additional modules changed once again, this
time from development_releases/additional_libraries/<version> to
development_releases/qt/<version> and the filename was fixed to include
'beta3'

Will this change again? (besides s/development_releases/official_releases/)

Another question about the M2M addons. Despite being mentioned on a blog post
[1] and getting git tags, the CoAP, MQTT and OpcUA modules didn't have any
tarballs yet. Is this intentional?

[1] https://www.qt.io/blog/add-on-support-in-qt-6.0-and-beyond

Thanks,

Christophe